Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pepper pepper pepper


By now, we understand that we have developed a tendency of stopping people who work at Pepper. But you know, what can we do. They're really too good-looking and stylish to not stop. Pictured here, is Vegard (35), owner of Pepper. We asked him if he had anything wise to say about fashion, and [surprise] obviously, he had much to tell: "To me, music and clothes are connected, so music is a major influence of mine. The internet has also made it a lot more simple to stay updated on the new brands and trends, because trends change so fast now and I need to know what's going on, being that I work with clothes. And magazines are also a great influence, although I don't think there are any good magazines around for men. I personally enjoy Cover (DK), i-D and Dazed and Confused."